Have you ever been fascinated on how a DJ actually can makes crowds harmonize to every beat of your favorite song? Wonder no more as you can learn how to “drop it on the 1” @ The Beat with SOMMORE.
This interactive exhibit will transform you from being a novice to a beginner DJ...who knows you could be the next hottest DJ.
A ticket to The Beat @ Scratch with SOMMORE includes:
- a private meet & greet with SOMMORE, The Queen of Comedy
- a two (2) hour DJ 101 Workshop & Battle with SOMMORE taught by Scrach DJ Academy
- hors d'oeuvres (appetizers)
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages sponsored by Nuvo
- twenty-four (24) issues of Black Enterprise Magazine
- three (3) months of SengeniDoc by Sengenica -- a nationwide network of medical doctors available for telephonic consultation and where necessary and allowed by law may write a prescription for non-narcotic / non DEA controlled medications at any time day or night
- one (1) $200 off coupon for MEDIALINQ -- a Metro, State, and National Media/PR Release distribution service
For more information on upcoming performances, events, and the Chandelier Status movement visit http://chandelierstatus.com